martes, 23 de julio de 2013

2 Broke Girl$

Two Broke Girls is an american sitcom created for Warner Bros by Michael Patrick King and Whitney Cummings.

(I´m learning how to write formal introductions to trick people who might end up here into thinking I actually make serious reviews. Evil)

Thing is I´ve only watched two episodes, but I think it might be a good one to alienate myself from things that really matter in life.

As I´ve said before, I haven´t even started episode three but there has already been DRAAAAMAAAAAA coming from *tachan* people.

"You can´t tell an Asian he´s made a mistake. He´ll go out back and throw himself on a sword"

That was the satanic line that made people who don´t eat All-Bran go bananas. These tv shows get most of their jokes and funny scenes out of stereotypes -and even though we don´t like to admit it, sometimes what´s cruel is funny. And it´s funny because it´s cruel. Just your average human being laughing.
Comments like this one here are way out of place in some cases, but then again, we´re talking about a sitcom.
1) They are making fun out of a chinese man
2) they are making fun out of you
3) they are making fun out of everyone.

It feels good to laugh your flaws away sometimes.

Ps: Once again....




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario