jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

Wüey Past My Bedtime

"When thoughts are there
but words don´t come to mind.
When the feeling´s there
but fear is still in your heart"

You´ve probably realized there are people who love pretty much everything and everyone.
I know you have.
Who hasn´t.
They make it clear in every message, in every exclamation mark they send, in every smiley face, in every single picture they take, in every "I love you" to the person they´ve just met and in every "I miss you" that can´t be humanly posible because you don´t even know me, why are you touching me, stop unbuttoning my shirt, I´m gonna call the cops, get away from me I´MDROWNING IN YOUR INTENSITY.
- cough.

Ok so up until now I thought their words didn´t really mean anything because they just kept saying them over and over again in a meaningless way.
But you know what?
People who never say it aren´t any better and people who never say it aren´t superior in any way (which isn´t good news because that doesn´t leave me in a very good position). But that´s what I think. Some of us take pride in the fact that our love is silent and not loud, but it comes to a point in which it is mute. Mute love. Stupid isn´t it? Well, point made.

We tend to critizise these extremely open people because THEY ARE ANNOYING AS FUbecause they don´t seem to have anything keeping them from expressing what they feel. Which is pretty much what some of us seem to have.
But then again -seem- because even though I think all humans follow a similar rule when it comes to reacting, what the Hell do I know.

I do know it´s a calming conclusion though.

Good night,.
(L)
:3
<3
Love you all

-MW-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario