domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

INTRODUCING MOI-SELF

So, Mosquito Whisperer. That´s me, apparently.
First of all, I´d like to clear some scheisser-shitzu-things out:

A) I don´t do any mosquito-whispering, I just avoid killing them and maybe, occasionally, save them from people who want to pflussskk them.
B) I´m in good mental health. My mum had me tested.
C) I doubt this will be a blog in which I talk about certain, specific things. Chances are I´ll talk about everything that goes through my head that doesn´t fit in the 140 characters Twitter, very gallantly, gives me.
D) I won´t go to your house and stare at you in a creepy way if you comment in any post. Mainly because I probably don´t know where you live but mostly because "revenge is not an idea we promote on our planet" (had to do it).
E) I make up words
F) Sometimes I use german slang which I don´t even understand.
G) I hope you´re not bored to death already, because that wouldn´t be nice.



See you at soon o´clock,

MW

1 comentario: